Tuesday, October 14, 2008

get help from teacher

i just want to borrow some learning source of level 4 but do not know how to borrow , can teachers give me some guildlines ?or just organise students to visit level 4 where can borrow listening source and tell us there rules

5 comments:

Ella said...

I wonder why most books about academic writing, listening+note-taking are not available for students in ICTE library...

They are usefulllllllllllll! T_T
What a pity!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin said...

To answer Jenny's question, there will be ICTE library tours for all BEP students this week given by their class teacher.

I also want to comment about Ella's comment! In short, I really don't understand what you are saying Ella. There are many resources for you to use in the ICTE library. However, we do not allow students to borrow the same resources that teachers use in class.

Ella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ella said...

I mean that most of the books that we can borrow are about general listening and what we want are those specialized in note-taking...

Today Eva explained to us that the books we can't borrow are those will be used in the class and now we totally understood.

Anyway thank you very much Martin.

Martin said...

You'll get the basic techniques of note-taking in your lessons anyway. Then, you don't need a particular note-taking book to practice - just listen to anything and write down the main points.